=/

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Been reading my blog archives for the past few minutes and I realised I was such an obnoxious little brat. It's a wonder my parents didn't disown me, send me to Boy's Home or incinerate me. If I could meet my 13 year old self now, I would just DDT suplex clothesline from hell RKO stunner rockbottom his/my ass into the ground until I cease to exist.

An example of an excerpt taken from brilliant 13 year old me.

'lol and umm the butterfly shit?i folded 3 when im supposed to fold 20 b4 i can go home.and the CT teacher!HAHAHAHAHAH saw her panties.hahaha so gayish and noob.colourful.who ask her to cross her leg so big?.inexperienced bitch.haizz

i koped james food yesterdae while he was being a servant to his gf.haiz..noobness can't complain.
poured sprite into james noodles.added a bowl of chili as well..and the unsuspecting dick ate it ..hopes he gets diahorrea todae.hooray'


Hahaha fucking ridiculous. How much worse could I possibly have gotten LOL. The only excuse I can give that is barely justifiable is that I was merely being a young and confused teenager trying to find my way into the world. But come to think of it other 13 year olds don't call women who can't cross their legs properly an 'inexperienced bitch'. So maybe I was just messed up.

But it makes for an entertaining read at 2 in the morning. I'm really starting to value this blog that's been around for almost 11 years. Things come and go but the posts in this blog will always be the one constant I have in my life. I hope blogger never shuts down or I better find hard drive and save all these posts knn. Despite all that's happened in the past 10 years, for better or for worse, those were good times – no matter how some situations might have been perceived as bleak at that point in time – and I wouldn't trade any moment for the world. Not even if I can become Maharaja of the universe.

Makes me realised how much the world around me has changed, how my perceptions have changed and how much I have changed.

 For the better or worse? TBH I have no fucking clue. The latter, maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home