=/

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Been meandering through life this past week – I'd better cherish this moment so that I can look back on it with fondness when shit hits the fan during the school semester. Sometimes it's just fucking awesome to just lay back with absolutely nothing going on in your life. But not too much lest I disintegrate into some blubber-wrapped blob.

Anyway, caught Terminator: Genisys with Aaron the other day and what a letdown it was. The plot sucked, the chemistry between the actors were practically nonexistent and they tried too hard to stick to the 'classic' Terminator gags but failed. Only saving grace was seeing the CGI remake of Arnold circa 1984 which made men feel inadequate and caused the ladies to quake in their seats. Emilia Clarke tried too hard to be gung-ho/ badass but you can never blame Daenerys for a bad show because she's hot and so nuff' said.

The only reason why we watched Terminator was that Aaron and I have watched Terminator 1-4 since we were little obnoxious deluded Secondary school students who thought we ruled the world back then so it was for nostalgia's sake. So even if the sequels suck, we'd still watch it.  After all, change seems to be the only constant in our lives, and I'd give my manhood up just for any experience that gives me an inkling into my past. Why is it that when we grow older we want to be young again. Damn sian.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home