=/

Saturday, January 31, 2009

YESTERDAY WE WENT TO CELEBRATE QI MING'S AWESOME BIRTHDAY WITH JOSHUA AARON BRIAN AND CHANTAL. IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME.

So anyway we had dinner at Billy Bomber's after I met Delwin after 8 years in Canada, then we went to Clarke Quay for Gmax. Initially only Qi Ming had to sit on both the rides, then in the end he sat both with Chantal cause of the Student Max combo. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS THE BEST 25 BUCKS I HAD EVER SPENT. Qi Ming's face was priceless, and it was damn funny. I love Qi Ming and his animated faces.

So anyway happy birthday Qi Ming! Hope we don't drift now that we're in different JCs man. Oh by the way I landed in CJC, but I'm kinda happy with it, cause everyone landed in CJ.
FUCKING CJC HAIRCHECK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home