=/

Saturday, December 06, 2008

YEAH CYCLE CYCLE CYCLE CYCLE.

So today I went out to cycle at night with Ahmad and Brian. Actually we wanted to go deep into Peirce Reservoir but the gate was locked and it was dark beyond measure so none of us had the balls to cycle in. So we headed towards Yishun instead via Seletar Reservoir. Stoned at Mc's for awhile, read "Jamie at Home" and then cycled back. Halfway through my fucking pedal came out again. AGAIN, WITH A FUCKING NEW BICYCLE THAT I WENT TO EXCHANGE THE SPOILT ONE FOR. WHAT THE FUCK. FUCK ALEOCA ECON PRO BICYCLES. Anyway I managed to cycle back from Khatib to near Kebun Bahru before it actually dropped off, I wasn't fucking pissed, JUSSSSSSSSSSST. I was so angry that even my cock steamed.

Anyway tomorrow Brian and I are going to cook a feast for ourselves and Joseph! NICENICENICENICE, all recipes by "Jamie at Home", then soon I'll be leaving again, BUT I HAVE JUST FOUND OUT MAYBE I'LL BE GOING TO TAIWAN WITH LEWIS HAHAHAHAH. Omg I can touch him throughout the trip.

Fighting for a lost cause is stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home