=/

Thursday, December 11, 2008

TODAY WAS THE ONE OF THE BEST DAYS I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE.

So I went out with Aaron and Qi in the afternoon to walk around and talk cock, and Qi Ming bought a watch- how he got it was fucking retarded. Then later talked more cock, and I bade them farewell.

Met Chi Shun and the rest later to eat at Chomp Chomp then later when we were all fucking stuffed we went to some park nearby omg where the first time Brandan, Jw and I went out with girls in Pri 5. It really brought back loads of memories. HAHAH, fucked up memories actually, cause it was damn funny. Then later we sat in some spider web cage and I suggested to play wrestling.

THE BEST WRESTLING MATCH EVER. LIKE SOME FUCKING TAG TEAM 5 Vs 5 HAHAHA. Actually my own team turned on me also, then all fucking taupok me and tickle and shit and Jun Wen did Five Star Frog splash damn fucked up but NICEWHAT. Played Indian Poker later where we cockthrust Norman and did loads of retarded stuff. Hahah, good times, good times.

I will really miss all of you guys, you pricks are the best bunch of friends ever,well time really does fly so SEE YOU GUYS IN PROBABLY A MONTH'S TIME.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home