=/

Monday, November 17, 2008

TODAY AFTER MASS I WENT DEMPSEY HILL TO EAT WITH NORMAN.

Whoa fuck that place is fucking high class and shit, all the caucasians,aston martin covertible, hot girls, nice sex, jusst. Firstly we went to Jones the Grocer which sells fucking salad dressings for 15 dollars, then later we walked around and finally ate at CA Restaurant whereby Norman ordered some Brockhurst sausage platter for 14 fucking dollars. 14 dollars for 2 sausages what the fuck.

FOLLOWED BY BEN AND JERRY'S SPECIAL FUDGE ICE CREAM DAMN FUCKING NICE AND FATTENING.

Oh later we went to Botanical Gardens to do shit, and then I went home to play CNC for 8 hours.

The past 2 days I wasn't at home at all, because firstly I reached home at 7 in the morning after Grad Night and the following night I stayed at Marina Mandarin whereby we factoried and violated each other's modesty.

Post O's are good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home