=/

Friday, November 07, 2008

LOL YES O'S ARE ALMOST OVER.

Yesterday I had a great time! We went for our long awaited shoppinggg trip. Anyway I bought dress pants, and then we all sat around places to talk shit and play psp lol. Brandan and I bought this whatthefuck Acacia Honey with honeycomb inside for fucking 13 dollars from Marks and Spencers! WHAT THE FUCK LOR WE WERE SUPPOSED TO EAT IT TODAY.

Anyway then today we all went swimming! Brian, Chi Shun, Weiping, Minghong, Brandan and Ahmad the dick all went swimming. I swam about 20 laps yez. Then now I am nursing a fucking sunburn all over my body.

WAH SO FUN LOR FUCKING O LEVELS SO DAMN FAST.

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM , Blogger kiralys said...

Hi, Ying Shiang here, i find myself obsessed with this blog everyday.

 
At 11:02 PM , Blogger Justin Kor said...

lol fuck you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home