=/

Thursday, August 14, 2008

The O's are nearing, the pressure's mounting.

For the past two weeks I've been staying back in school until 7, doing English Oral and whatnot. I daresay I've put in a huge effort for my oral, and I really hope, and pray, that I get a Distinction. I don't wish my efforts to go down the drain just like that, so next Tuesday I must walk into the hall with nothing but confidence and dogged determination. HAH. Over my fucking ass that'll happen.

It's been really fucking hectic recently. Everyday when I reach home at 8 I barely have the energy to do another Maths paper, or memorise History and SS essays. But hey, it's all part of the experience that we call the O Levels. ARGH I FUCKING CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO ALL END AND I WILL START FLYING AROUND THE WORLD TO VISIT COUNTRIES LIKE NEW ZEALAND JAPAN AUSTRALIA FIJI BRAZIL ARGENTINA GEORGIA RUSSIA NORTH KOREA COLUMBIA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home