=/

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

So guys, its already midway through April. Honestly speaking, I'm not prepared for my O's at all. According to all the teachers we should already be halfway through our revision and preparations for Prelim 2 but all I've done is just to complete my endless piles of homework. Hah, a fat load of help it'll give me.

Anyway, the past few weeks have been uneventful. =/Who am I to kid? This entire year has been uneventful, so far. Nothing unexpected has happened --- yet. Everyday's the same old mundane routine. People are complaining, but actually I don't mind this kind of life. At least you know what your life is like, and I guess you won't get many disappointments since you already know what's gonna come next. No unexpected stuff coming at your face from like nowhere.

Then again, I didn't expect to be caught for hair today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home