=/

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Term 2 is upon us folks! At least there isn't any Prelims this term. It's during the June Holidays! What the fuck! Oh well, so this March Holiday was pretty okay. I guess. Maybe its nice because I finished all my homework on Monday and didn't have to worry about it for the rest of the holidays. NICERIGHT, HOW ABOUT THAT YOU BIRDS. HUH.HUH. =/

Anyway Week 2 we conduct our lovely much-anticipated haircheck <3.

AND tomorrow there's the Nationals, which means skipping school. I'm not competing though. I've been deemed too lousy this year for missing 7 months of training. BUT I STILL HAVE TO GO IN CASE FUCKERS LIKE BRANDAN CHAN OR SHAWN WOO SLIP AND DIE AND THERES NOBODY TO REPLACE THEM.

NICEWHAT.YONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home