=/

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hey guys! What a satisfying day this has turned out to be. Firstly, there was the Good Friday mass, which wasn't that great. Kneeling and standing, kneeling and standing , again and again, and the mood was damn solemn. Zzz normal masses are much better.

Went to town with Aaron next where we went on a splurge zzz100bucksgone. I shall skip to the evening where we met Qi Ming and Joshua and we went to watch Semi-Pro. By the way that show is damn senseless! Fucked up! Damn hilarious manzx. Laughed till our manhoods jerked off by themselves.

So around 11 we went to eat at Changing Appetites where they surprised me with a birthday cake! Thanks guys, I really appreciate it man! Zzz and I didn't do anything for their birthdays. I didn't really deserve it at all but all in all thanks guys! (:

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home