=/

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I hereby announce that my enthusiasm for bowling is slowly waning. Trainings suck, I guess everytime I go there I think I'm like training by my fucking self. Where the fuck is the guidance, the pointing out of errors, everything? I guess I know why our team hasn't won for like so many fucking years.

Firstly no one has the motivation to do well, secondly we haven't have had a decent coach.

Anywayyyy, had training today and after that went to meet everyone at Bishan Library where we studied. Well I daresay I have,because I was dilligently doing my work whereas the rest laughed their asses off at some dude digging his nose. Okay I laughed too, WHY NOT HAPPY AH. ):

Following that Korwoongzx went home looking all glum and moody. CHEER UP MAN! Don't worry about it too much yes? Then the rest of us went to eat and had an animated talking session where CS and Ahmad were being retarded dicks.

Yesterday someone in school told me that he and I would be "Friends forever". I laughed. How many times have we heard someone say that, yet over time they just disappear? You say this, and you say that, but do you really mean it?

Friends forever my fucking ass. From what I've experienced in my short 16 years here, there's no such thing, so there.

Cross country tomorrow. Yay because there's no fucking school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home