=/

Thursday, November 01, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN WONG JUN XIONG! 15 years on this earth! Hah, oh well, one year closer to death. Ehehehehzhehzheheh. Love of my life.



Anyway yesterday I had a 3-7 class gathering at East Coast. Before that I overslept at home, but it was alright! At least I didn't get lost at Marine Parade, unlike some fucker! =) So upon reaching, we headed for the beach to make some love and whateverzx. We weren't virgins when we headed back for the BBQ. The bbq was good, hah, at least Sunny's a good cook, it must be his china blood.

And today was Brian's birthday! So we all walked around,sex, and talked about the past. How time flies, 2 years back we were all wanting to become 15 year olds. Looking back now, I would rather much like to remain 13. =(

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home