=/

Saturday, November 10, 2007

THE CONFIRMATION CAMP WAS A BLAST! :D

Actually, I would never in my wildest dreams have thought that I would enjoy church camps. Surprisingly, this camp opened my eyes to see God in a completely different kind of light. The first day was a bore though. We were all split into groups omgsplitfromourfriends arghh! But at night, when I had my 2nd confession since my first in 2000 and hugging all the cathechists, it made me feel something, something I would never have felt unless I was putting everything into praying to God, which I never had done before. Yet it wasn't until the second night which really opened my eyes.

All of us were led into the hall, where the facilitators, as well as the cathechists, were praying for us, in tongues. We did some P&W, and I felt God's presence. Yeah laugh all you want, I was laughing at that before I actually experienced it. =( So yeah, I went up, and got prayed over. The prayer itself was so powerful. It made me realise how much I took everything as well as everyone for granted. Oh well, I didn't get "slain" unlike some people, who just toppled over and seem like they died. But after I went back to sit down, I cried. I cried my ass off, I didn't know why then and I don't know why now. Hmmm, heheheh. So yeah, that was the spiritual part of the camp. Other than that alot of people were pulling unwilling half naked boys into the hall in front of the girls, games and so on and forth.

This camp really did let me find solace within God's sanctuarary, it made me feel a peace that I would never have felt. Oh well, now I'm back to living a normal lifestyle. Not fair at all. Fuckzzzz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home