=/

Thursday, October 25, 2007

" You have been very defiant, I hate your attitude, you don't even have the BASIC RESPECT for me"

Hah, you fucker. You proclaimed you've got "so much to do", and yet you waste your time on us. You say we're being unreasonable, and yet you have nothing to say when I asked why I wasn't allowed to be released for lessons . You say that people like me would bring the school reputation down. Hellohello, you think anyone would give a fuck about hair? Yet you treat it as if having long hair would result in the end of the world. And yet when you have nothing to say you fucking change subject so that you wouldn't lose face. Hah a man would fuckin admit that he's in the wrong. I guess you're not a man. I bet you don't even have a penis, you fucking two faced sonofabitch. Come on, suspending students from lesson because of long hair? Go get a reality check, who the fuck would do that. Only useless fuckers like yourself. You think you're so fucking popular with the school, stop deluding yourself. =( =( =( fuckfacez

<3 you Goh Kee Yong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home