=/

Monday, September 03, 2007

It's the September Holidays again! But it won't be the slacky holidays once more. I have to go back to school 3 times a week! Apparently they are getting us ready for our O level chinese, I hope it helps, or else spending 3 hours in school each day would be a waste of my fucking time!

Last night we celebrated my grandparent's anniversary at a clubhouse, and loads of people came. Sadly, 3/4 of them were senior citizens. It was their 50th anniversary, what some might call a "Golden Anniversary". 50 years of marriage is an enormous feat. Alot of couples nowadays can't even pass 10. I take my hat off to them! :D Happy anniversary!

As for today it was pretty much normal. Staying at home in the morning, and then going off to church in the evening. For once I listened to the homily today, it was on the topic humility. I should listen more in church, homilies are quite interesting. After eating dinner I came home, and did practically nothing. I should be studying! Oh well, resting for one night can't be such a bad thing I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home