=/

Friday, August 17, 2007

So you have KKB?

I remembered we used to ask people that during Primary school! So I went around yesterday asking people whether they had KKB. So when it was a yes, they had king kong breasts! When it was a no, they didn't have rods! Ha ha ha ha funny funny. Not funny!


Today after school a bunch of us went to town to look at some stuff and I was searching for a new bag. I found one! I shall use the money I saved with my blood and sweat. It's hard saving money you know! I like to blow my cash. No wonder I ran out of cash on Wednesday. Oh well. Anyway Brian and Joseph went on a shopping spree. Rich pricks! And Brian himself had a makeover. Now become emo boy eh! Tsktsktsk, but I like. Oh and before that we were playing soccer along the corridors and because our classrooms are on the 5th floor, there's always a chance that the ball would fly down and it did! Twice! One time was caused by Jackson and Jun Wen and the other by Alphonsus and I. Fuck I'm damn angry! Eheheheh Nicole Ggggggoh

So this week has been pretty much the same. Except that, except I had a fight in school. Ah, I don't really care about it. So yes, but NICE WHAT!



Oh and I forgot to say hi. Hello.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home