=/

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mymy how time flies. It's soon to be the end of term 3! Ah I'd rather the end of year come sooner anyway. So what happened in school today? Nothing much. These past few weeks has been uneventful for me. There's nothing to look forward to, save for the fucking EOYs! I'm looking forward to the end of the exams by the way. Who wants to take exams! People who love taking exams are deluded. "Heehee!"

Anyway for Thanksgiving mass this weekend I'm supposed to do offertory! With whom I do not know. All I know is that I'm supposed to pass the wine or bread whatever to the priest.Great!My ass. I haven't gone for confession since my first one. I feel unholy. Maybe the priest will attempt to tie me to the bed and exorcise me. By the way, Brian Wong is doing the first reading for that mass! I don't feel so alone anymore. At least someone is in the same boat as me! Hooray!

Cheers. Brandan Chan you owe me a life debt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home