=/

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm tired I'm tired!

I've missed school twice this term. One was last week and one this week. Its not that I'm really sick or whatever, its just that when I wake up I feel that going to school is so fucked up that I think I'm sick. Missing school has an advantage though. You get to revise alot in the few hours at home. I bet it's loads better than having to sit in class. Even if you're in class, are you listening? :D

Anyway I didn't go to school today, I went to the hospital for my scan results today. I have to do an operation to screw my mangled right arm back into place. Originally it was scheduled for 18th October, but I decided to push it to next thursday. So next thursday it shall be! Who wants to be put on a sling after the end years! Fuck man no way! I can get extra time for exams too. HEHEHEHEH.

I'm tired I'm tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home