=/

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Hey people! This weekend was great! We went for the Baybeats concert at Esplanade. NYCENYCEEEEE.



It was better on Friday, because it was mainly more like dancing, but there was moshing as well! YEAH WE ALL WENT RETARDED. Hmm and alot of us bodysurfed too. So happy :D There were a few fights as well but ah fuck it. So I was taking extra care of my precious right arm, it didn't stop me from moshing though! My right arm was there for me, it didn't pop out. I shall reward it later.

Saturday, went back again and we only stayed for 1, A Vacant Affair. I can't remember what happened down there, except that it was more violent and I vaguely remember getting clotheslined by this guy, and some guy tripped over me and fell. So yeah

I shall go again next year! There's school tomorrow! FUCK NGGGGG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home