=/

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hey people! Hmmm today was pretty good. Went for jamming with Aaron, Brian and Jason in the morning and ah we're all kinda rusty. Oh well, after not playing together for more than a month I'd say we would have this kind of results, but it was good, it was good. After that we went to eat at Mac's where I accidently spilled coke all over a girl's shoes and the boyfriend wanted to beat me up :( but he didn't HAHAH. That girl was pretty nice though, she kept saying it was alright,hmm pretty hot too! I like.

So we proceeded to watch Rush Hour 3 at The Cathay where the theatre was fucking huge and it was so packed. The show was pretty good, except that I couldn't see a storyline. Oh well. Chris Tucker is such a horny guy. After that Jackson and Brian left us and it was back to the 2 gays. Mmmm Brokeback ep 2. We ate dinner and then went down to Esplanade where we had a talk-cock session for around 2 hours, yeah fucking long, and we went home after that and I reached home around 11.

FUCKING EOYs! I shall start my torture tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home