=/

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hey guys! I seem to be blogging frequently now. Oh well, I will start to get busy in term 4, so now I shall cherish the chance to blog! Yesyes nycenicenycenicenyce.

Today was great! Firstly the school day was sh0 slack like xXxomgxXx and then assembly was kinda entertaining. After assembly we played catching. So Qi Ming was the poor prick, while the rest of us, which numbered around 10, were the catchers. Sorry I shall correct my statement. 10 of us were the poor pricks. As hard as we tried, we couldn't get that retard! Tsktsk, Qi Ming takes things so seriously. The other time we were playing block catching he jumped down from the second storey. Like what the fuck eh!

So back to the game. We were getting all tired and sweaty and although we gave chase to that bastard many times he seemed to slip away! The game started because we were attempting to hit his dick by the way. After like 50 minutes we finally sprung a trap for him and the animal was caught. We sodomised him and left him to die, but he hit my happy stick while I was about to go! So it's not settled yet! I shall take revenge tomorrow.

After that Norman, Jun Wen, Brandan and I proceeded to Far East where I bought my bag, and a few comical moments at a shop where the guy was so persistent on us buying stuff from him. "Eh Brotherrr eh brotherrrr suit you suit you!" Sorry no $$$.

I end here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home