=/

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hello people people people. Yeah so far I got back my maths and bio common test results and oh well, I'm kinda satisfied with them, but I shall do better for next term. Its the EOYs anyway, so its really super important. YES I SHALL PERSEVERE

Anyway today during Contact Time I ran over to Jackson's classroom to hide out just for cheap thrills and we were sitting behind the table with Brian and Jun Wen. Suddenly they were like "Oh fuck Miss Krishan gogogogogo!" Brian ran back hidden behind the tables and I didn't know what the fuck was going on, so I just stood up and she was fucking staring at me! I nearly peed in my pants, but I ran out of the classroom and into my safe haven, the toilet. Yes I have many enjoyable moments in the toilet! WHY NOT HAPPY AH . CHEEBYE PUA CHEEBYE.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home