=/

Friday, July 13, 2007

Hey pricks! Alright this post should have some typo errors and whatsoever, due to my one hand typing so I'm sorry.

Alright what started as a normal day turned out to be disastrous for me. Well during PE, I had to retake my napfa as the other time I missed out on chin ups due to an injury. Well when my best friend Goh Kee Yong called me up I was sort of ready, since my arm wasn't that pain anymore and I was doing chin ups everyday already. So when I hung on the bar and got ready to lift, suddenly there was this " Criaaaaaaaaaccck" and everyone was like "oh fuck". Yeah and my shoulder hurt so much and our PE HOD didn't give a fuck at all.

"Wah Saturday night play so much drums, now one chin up die"

Because I was in so much pain, I just ignored him but later I really couldn't take the fucking pain and I consulted some St John's guy. Turned out my shoulder got dislocated, AGAIN! This time was much worse though. I was rushed to the hospital, took some gas that seemed like crack to me and the doctors pulled, POP, went back in and now I have a sling. I can still go out though! I'm going to church tomorrow!

Oh, to sum things up, I would like to thank Hamin for helping me. Marcus and Terence too. Lastly, the HOD of PE Goh Kee Yong! Applause! Yes you useless sonofabitch! I hope you come across my blog, because I'm showing you my gratitude you motherfucking manwhore!

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home