=/

Monday, July 02, 2007

Hey people of the world! Today we celebrate Youth Day! And celebrate it I did! Yeah after tuition in the morning I went out to watch Transformers with Qi, Brian, WAlerie and her friend Alyssa. Hmmm yeah! Everyone was late, except me. I feel so proud of myself. After the lunch at Long John's where we acted like China fags we proceeded to watch the movie. MEGAN FOX IS FUCKING HOT MAN! YOU CAN FUCKING TAKTAK ON HER. Yeah and Valerie was giving oohs and ahhs, and she's a girl. Oh well, if she's lesbian I'm not surprised.Yeah she held hands with Alyssa when the romantic part came and I was stuck between them. So disturbing!Ah,girls. After the show we stoned for quite a while and I was getting real sleepy. We left for home at 6.30 and both of them camwhored in the train. Tsktsk. Girls. Can't believe them and their weird actions.

MEGAN FOX ! MY LOVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home