=/

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Hey pricks. We had to help out with the St John's flag day today, thus at 6.30am this morning I dragged my ass out of the bed, into the shower and off to school.
When I reached there I still had to fucking wait another half an hour but I didn't care, I was sleeping. So finally they sent us off and I went around with Joshua and Brian to look for victims.

In the end, Joshua asked the most but he got the least, and I asked the least, but got the most. Perhaps I judge people better than Joshua, because he was asking every sonofabitch on the streets, while I bidded my time, waiting to strike at a potential victim.

Thus I end my retarded day here. There was still church and whateverxXx, but that was the usual thing.

So, cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home