=/

Monday, April 16, 2007

Hey people of the world! Today when I was on the way to training with some people I buried my head in the shoebag, and didn't see where I was stepping. Suddenly I stepped on something soft and squishy and I was like what the fuck, so I turned back and saw a dead bird. A FUCKING DEAD BIRD, AND I STEPPED ON IT. Brandan and Ming Xuan were going " WHAT THE FUCK YOU STEPPED ON A DEAD BIRD". Brandan then described to me when I stepped on the bird, blood came out.I nearly wanted to kill everyone on the spot then and there. A few girls were laughing too.

FUCKING SHIZZLE. It made my day. I think all these unlucky days signal something. As they say, "Guo Yu Qing Tian".Fucking chinese. So it probably means I shall experience something of pure estacy soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home