=/

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hello people. Today at about 11am when I was humping my laggy com to make it go faster my mum suddenly asked " Hey did you feel the quake?" I went " Huh what quake". Suddenly, I recieved an SMS from my Dad saying there were 2 earthquakes in Sumatra and whether we felt the quake. I was oblivious to the whole thing,even my sister felt the quake. My nervous system must be detiorating! Oh no! I hope my most sacred part of my whole body doesn't go numb in the next 5 years, or I won't fully experience the joy of human life and that is to, well,

to each his own opinion of what we live for.

So later I met Jackson, Qi and Aaron and this is the last time I'm going to eat expensive food. I'm converting back to Mac's, you bastards!

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home