=/

Monday, March 05, 2007

Hello people today I went out with Aaron and Brian. We went to mass at 9am with Brian oversleeping as expected. So later we met him and we went to Far East. From there we took a train to City Hall where Qi Ming smsed us saying he couldn't come.It was such a big blow.=( But anyway we went to Davies where Brian bought another toy then to Sweelee. Yes.

After camping at a Mac's shack for 2 hours. Brian left and it was only me and aaron. I felt I was acting out the play in Brokeback Mountain, but we walked and talked cock. Ate dinner at Marina Square and for the first time in our poor lives we spent cash on non fast food. After that we talked bout lots of things and at around 10.30 we left for home sweet home. After 13 hours.We ate like hungry apes by the way.

AND TO SUM IT ALL UP I HAVE NO SCHOOL TMR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home