=/

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hello folks! After yesterday's incident, I started paying closer attention to my personal hygiene.So yes,I will never have body odour.

Anyway today I had maths remedial,followed by going to Joshua's house to play gay wrestling, in which he totally pwned me.Yes then I went home and grabbed my stuff and headed back to school for my chinese oral. I shall skip talking about chinese oral, because it was downright depressing. So later I meet Aaron and Dom together with Jackson Qi and Clavance. We went to Sweelee and there was this sonofabitch hogging the amps. So I got really bored. In the end,the guitar bastards played their guitars and I was sitting on the floor napping.

After that Jackson Qi and Clavance left and it was only 3 of us lonely retards.After talking cock, Dom left and it was back to Aaron and me.Fuck man.So we went to Macs first, then to 7-11 where we bought some stuff and went to Esplanade. We talked alot of cock there too, and soon we went home, and I reached home at 10.30.

So yeah, that pretty sums up my Tuesday of 13th March 2007. Yes ok Valerie you are tall.I'm waving my underwear in surrender. Spare me!

Cheers my precious little gems

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home