=/

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bitch googleiex!Forcing me to change to their so called better account. Screw em

K for Chinese New Year I went around collecting cash. Whoohoo I feel so rich. My most frequent visit was to my cousin's house. I went there like 5 times in 2 days. His house is like a safari. Cat, hamster, terrapin and fishes. He can start his own pet shop.The cat though is some dangerous feline. He scratched me when I was watching TV. Maybe its because I changed the channel Animal Planet to ESPN. It was showing a footage on cats. I hate you Ginger, the cat.

At night after all the visiting I went back to my cousin's house. Where I fed the cat lots and lots of cuttlefish. Until my mother scolded me.So that pretty sums up my Chinese New Year day

Second day and third day - zzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home