=/

Friday, January 12, 2007

Hello people. What a tiring day today. First had the fuckin gay CCA open house then that Parents teacher meet for the sec 1s. I'm a tired man. But I shall talk about it

Firstly today was quite okay and after school I headed down to the CCA booths. So we had lots of fun, finding Kenneth Tan marching with the NPCC squad and so many people signed up for bowling. Like 16=)

After that around 6 I met Joshua and Cheng Howe and together with Kah Koon, Terence and Jordan we went to the porch to usher parents for the meet the teachers meeting. I sparred with Terence and what the fuck he's a siao kia. Superboy. He kicked my dick until I went into fits. I'm just joking.

After all these crap were over Richie, Kah Koon, Ivan and I headed down to Bishan Market where we bought bubble tea and Kah Koon Ivan and I talked cock before bidding farewell to KK because both of us took 162.

Finally I reached home at 10 and this post is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home