=/

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Hello people. As I have said, I shall now blog about our class gathering.

Ok so at 10 plus on Thursday I met Joshua and we went to school. From there we met our class and set off to East Coast.We took a walk to the BBQ pit and then later I went to play soccer. After that I rented a bike and cycled around alone. Then I met Shi Yuan and Joshua. Joshua is a poor boy. He can't ride a bike. So I wanted to grind Shi Yuan from behind and he sped off and I was chasing after him, leaving Joshua behind. In the end I waited for him and then I went to deliver pizza to the class. I cycled back with a bottle of Pepsi while Brandan and Springsfield brought the pizzas back on rollerblades. After lunch, I went to have abit of fun with Ho Zi Wei and then Joshua Shi Ze and I went around scaring people with a mask, with some people following. So they dared me to go into 7-11. I did, well until I had cold feet and decided not to play a fool. So I went to play soccer again and after that like 15 of us went into the sea. We helped Joshua make a huge dick. So later two of us went to build some river while the rest went to bathe. After we showered, we had our BBQ and it was a success, I think.

So I went home with Joshua Springfield and Nathan in Brandan's car and from Bishan Mrt Springsfield and I took a cab home as we were lazy slobs.

That's all pals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home