=/

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hello people today was an extremely uneventful day.

My cousins came over to stay last night and this morning we woke up and played the X-box. After playing for like 5 hours, my mum told me to stop and let my eyes rest. So I went into my room with my 2 cousins.

Ok we were getting bored. So I took out a 4kg dumbell and started to toss it into the air and down, and I had this brillant idea. I asked my 7 year old cousin to catch the dumbell and he said okay.So I tossed it to him.

He missed and the dumbell hit his toe, and the whole toenail was chipped off, and his toe looked like it was severed into 2. My mum sent him to the hospital and along the way, scolded me. Which I deserved. Later I carried my cousin all the way to the Childrens Emergency at KK Hospital and then the doctors said that his toe was nearly off. I was so afraid that my cousin was gonna have 4 toes on his right leg for the rest of his life, and it was my fault.My uncle and aunt came and I went out. I did not bring my wallet or my handphone so my mum could not find me. So I walked home. It took about 2 hours.

Well luckily my cousin got his toe stitched back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home