=/

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hey people of the world. Well I got my results back and it wasn't what I expected at all. But I still averaged a 67%. So my overall percentage is 63% I think.I hate you Joshua Wu.Show off.70% only. Hahah. Aye I'm joking don't slap me with your lanky hands. Well my parents are satisfied with this term's results. Considering the fact that I slacked so much in term 1 and 2, I now realised that studying hard everyday do help you alot. After 1 year, I finally realised my fault.Yes I'm slow.

Well so next week is the last day of school and I'm going to bring many dvds to school everyday so tomorrow I'm going to bring the Texas Chainsaw Massacre and its M18 or NC16. There's gore in it.Hold on to your butts.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home