=/

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Well I don't know why am I blogging so much before exams when I'm supposed to be studying hard but anyway last night I had a nightmare about some hot girl turning into an ugly bitch and then trying to cut off my penis. I was shouting "FUCK YOU BITCH" in my dream and apparently I shouted it out in my sleep as my mum woke me up and scolded me for shouting vulgarities at 2.30am in the morning.After the dressing down I went back to sleep again but this time I didn't dream of anything so I must say it was great that my mum woke me up before my penis was off with a chop from that ugly bitch.

Later on I went to church then went to my grandma's house where my 1 year old cousin swipped my specs off my face because I kept throwing pillows at her.

Well tomorrow its SUNDAY when us catholics are supposed to rest but no I can't rest because I got to study for the whole day tomorrow but well, its for my own good=).

I won't be blogging till the exams are over I think so yeah this is my last post until 12th October. Goodbye world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home