=/

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Well folks, its the middle of the common test week and I'm happy to say that so far it has been acceptable.Well, tomorrow is the physics and maths test.Im going to pump physics till I die from brain damage.

Anyway today during D&T,we finished the period for the day and were told by our teacher to clean up. So 19 of us took brushes to brush the table to get rid of the plastic crumbles and 1 guy was just walking around.Guess who it was? Ho Ziwei. Well many people were telling him not to slack and I told him 'Zi Wei don't slack' and instead of saying ok and walking to take a brush to clean up, he kicked me in the leg and walked away. Well after that I was like what the fuck is wrong with him and everyone was saying ' EH ZIWEI NO REASON KICK PEOPLE' then later he didn't care and soon I killed him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home