=/

Friday, August 11, 2006

Hello all this week has been a short week.=)

Well today the class was empty like Zi Wei's penis without sperm.They had this 'Gan Qing Gu Xiang' uh backstage thing or performances so the class was empty. Well I'm sad to say that people were crying in my class for the whole of today.

Zi Wei whacked me and Kenzo like mad today because he promised me that he would go for the softball finals and Joshua ticked his name down but like at 12.50 pm he was chanting 'I am not going' and I had no choice but to pester this luncheon meat fetish boy to go and naturally, I got whacked by this demented person.

Kenzo kept saying that luncheon meat juice keeps oozing out from Zi Wei's ass. Can't blame Zi Wei.

And yes, I passed my Maths Common Test after TWO TERMS of failing. FUCK YOU ALL WHO SAID I WOULD FAIL. Sadly no one did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home