=/

Monday, July 17, 2006

Hello good people of the nation.Heaven help us.Today was Monday, a lovely school day with bastards to disturbs. Yeah I got scolded in class because I called Ho Ziwei the cute boy of the class 0 IQ. I stood at the corner for 5 mins before being asked to go back to my seat. I AM REPENTENT ALL.

Sorry Ziwei, I won't say you have 0 IQ but in fact you have IQ,probably your IQ is the same as your shoe size. How about an 8? I think that sounds good=).

On the other hand, there seem to be this doll fetish going on in my class. You can buy the dolls from Minitoons but hell no am I going to buy a so called 'Lucky Charm' for 5 bucks. I want to save money in case the Hezbollah and its army of guerrillas comes and I have to run off to somewhere near Iraq.

Oh yes, there's also a Digivice fetish. Many people are playing digivices in my classes but God willing I won't be one of them.

I bid you farewell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home