=/

Friday, June 16, 2006

JAPANESE COOL ANOT HUH.HARD GAY.HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

People keep asking me what's prick.Don't ask me.Ask Aaron.

Anyway if all you people who happen to be reading THIS blog and see the mad stints of Hard Gay and want to see more,please go to www.youtube.com and type in 'HARD GAY ENGLISH'.Thank you all for letting me become Japanese Fetish.

Ok yesterday Aaron came to my house to watch the World Cup match between Spain and Ukraine and it was a thrashing.4-0.I was like wtf. Anyway he was staying over and halfway we went to order Canadian Pizza and order a CHEESY TURKEY and BBQ Chicken Bonazala whatever.2 for price of 1.Yeah then we watched the Longest Yard while eating.Sugarbear.Yeah after that we watched the Matrix and we went to my room to watch some gay vids of burning.We went back out to the living room at 2.30 where we watched New Police Story.Lol yes JACKIE chan.Okay we felt real hungry again at 3am so we ordered Macdonalds.We watched the Transporter 2 and went to sleep at 5.30am.We were asleep in 5 minutes.

Cheers.
HARD GAY AH HOOOOOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home