=/

Saturday, June 17, 2006

-I've done thousands of guitars,thousands lah for 27 years.

- If you go to Europe,WHICH I have been to, you will always see a guitar shop with a workshop behind it.In Singapore, only we do it.

- I'll give you a one month warranty,then after that not my business anymore.

-When I have finished fixing your guitar, I'll take your guitar brand sticker off and put MY sticker so people will know its by me.

- If people tell you they can fix it for $65 dollars,don't believe ok.Only I can do it properly.No problem.



If you were wondering what were these 5 quotes above were about,sadly to say,they were words from a scammer.

Now for my opinion.


DAN ENTERPRISES MY ASS.SCAMMING IS YOUR BUSINESS,NOT REPAIRING GUITARS.WHEN I STEP INTO YOUR WEENY WORKSHOP AND TAKE A WHIFF, ALL THE SMOKE FROM YOUR CIGARETTE BUD COMES TO MAKE ME SUFFOCATE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home