=/

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Alright doops.Im sorry for the vulgarities this week.I was acting like an abysmal monkey over my results.Oh well.Can't change time.I guess my resolution is to mug my balls out the next semester to ensure myself a comfortable postion.

Anyway today was quite clown although the morning sucked.Cousins and I took some retarded pics.Here goes.


Younger cousin and my ass.


I goes to wtf.

Yea that will be all.I don't have time.
Oh yes wanna see Zi Wei?The plump long nails person that leave scars on me everytime I attempt to boogie him?



Yes this is Zi Wei.Words to describe him.Rich,handsome and well fed.Girls this is the guy you should be going for.Not poor assclowns who can't afford to buy boxers.

Anyway,cheers!
Happy holidays to everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home