=/

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

MY 2.4 was 12.48 =.= Im a slow fagg, this marked my 3rd fastest timing after 12.22 and 11.50. Im a complete fag.
Anyway today was eventful. I got caught for sleeping THRICE. COOL ANOT LOL? I had home econs and we don't even have practical now. 100 mins of boredom, that's why I slept. Uh,our good friend Chia Fu is going back to Malaysia tomorrow. Joshua Mah is depressed.I think they were gays. We were pumped 30 after assembly. 4 classes. I was in one of the class=.= .Later after maths supp Aaron, Pok bass and me went to bass house. Played basketball at his backyard. Stupid pok do all the damn stunts. Saboed my arse. Later we played soccer. I kicked the ball into the neighbours yard and I was going Arlo Arlo Arlo Arlo.wtfz.
Tomorrow is maths test.I wish myself and my friends all the best.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home