=/

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hey doops. Today was great. Went to Bass Wong house to mug.Went there last night to mug also.We went mental after mugging last night.Playing basketball at his backyard and saying testimonials before every shot.For people.Ok.Cycled back home with him at 10.15.Reached home at 10.30.Uh then today went his house for another mugging session.From 12 to 2.Play soccer and basketball after that but gave up because our FEET were toasted to death.Went to church later then to grandma house.Met Aaron and Brian at Tiong Bahru where we mugged from 8.30 to 10.30.Then reached home at 11.30.Thank you Brian for walking my sorry ass home Haha.Yea now Im beat after a day of intensive mugging. Thaank you sbbo.




Thanks Brian for helping me at times and helping my HJ ass all the way home.You are my true friend clowner
Thanks Aaron for being a helpful person by helping me get through my mugging sessions.True friend clowner
SBBOBABABABA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home