=/

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Doods!Haha I didn't have school on friday.I had cross country hahaha ownage.Anyway I ran 3.2 and came in at 20 mins.Richie PS.ED me while I PS.ED Joo Chuen and Wen Bo.Anyway after that we were all bloody tired then Shawn dragged us to bowl at Victor's.Marina Bay.TEE WF you Shawn.Anyway I bowled 156,114,132,129 and 92.lol 92=.=.My hand was bloody tired from the sixth bowl anyway.Yifeng was like wtf.I had to stifle my laugh.1st bowl 29.Lol.But he got better anyway.Stupid shawn gay ass retard.get 189.Turkey king=).K later Ivan Yifeng and I went to somerset to play CS with QC and some other nut.I top fragger thank you you.91 frags ahhaha!I died the most time too.I think Im like a Kamikaze.I shoot with no intentions of my life.I just die.
Anyway today was another great day.Went to Yifeng's church and then went to my own churh ahha.My cousin came today!whoo hoo i feel great.
Last week of school!March holidays starting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home