=/

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Today was nuts.Yeah woke up at around 7.30, looked at the sun and then forced myself to get up to work on my wrists.Lol ever since I fractured it I had a hard time getting it to bend as far as possible.Its nuts.Sometimes I have to wear this wrist brace when I did some exercising shit like bowling or tennis because if not my wrist will work its terrifiying magic and at night I'll be in pain.Wrist wrath!
Yeah after that went to watch some tv,saw some kids central show haha.I haven't tune in to Kid's Central since I was p6.I watched this nuts tv show called DUEL MONSTERS where some punks take cards and transform it to monsters that rapes the other opponent monster and force it to die.Yeah after that did some mugging as common test is coming.=(
Went to thomson plaza to meet Aaron as its his first day in my cat class haha.He got in anyway.Clowned with Lauw,B wong and him for a while in the attic then went to thomson plaza after that with B wong and Aaron.Nazi nos.LOL.Then we talked about _ _ _ o and other things like P1 and 2 all of us same class.
Home now and having dinner at home with some friends of my dad's.
Next week maybe not posting any posts till Friday as it is common test week.Have to mug my ass off.
Well,cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home