=/

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Today I woke up in bed to find myself not in bed.I was sleeping on the floor.Only god knows how in the holy world did I manage to drop on the floor without waking up.Miracles do happen.Anyway I thought it was already 5.45 in the morning so I went out and found out that the house was totally black.So I went back to my room and checked the time.2.45am.I went wtf and felt really happy to get 3 more hours of rest.So I crawled back into my blanket and slept.I turned on the aircon for the first time in 3 months last night whoo!Reasons was that I was sweating like a firehose and that there was no wind and there was no noise.I felt that I was marooned on a desolated island so I turned on the air con for some noise and dropped back onto the bed and shut my eyes forever till 5.45am.
School at 7.20 where nothing exciting happened and went to study then to J8 where Aaron and Pok taught me how to play 'Wake me up when September ends' on the guitar.Thank you you.
Ok its 8 o cloack now and the sky is dark and in 2 more hours I'll back in my bed and looking forward to find myself sleeping on the stairs outside my house.
Cheers=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home