=/

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Terence szeto may look like some small wart but he is a modern Bruce Lee.I mean he is a WTF wonderman of the world.Lol he brought knuchucks on saturday to show us and brought some ancient manual of kung fu.Mental retard.Anyway this assclown can do all sorts of flying kicks and punches.He could have used his knuchucks to whack some bastards but he is a good small fart with a kind heart.whoo.Ok yeah.I think he is going to bring somemore kung fu stuff on saturday.
There is this dog in my class called Lim Chia Fu.He thinks he's very handsome and he boasts he has 200 girlfriends without an ounce of sacarsm in his voice.Im going to post a picture of Chia Fu and show you how handsome he looks.He's damn handsome k?Im sexually attracted to him.Yeah I am.I feel pity for myself.
Cheers

I got second highest for english and history HAHHAHA!
OWNAGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home