=/

Monday, February 06, 2006

LOL today was OWNED like some wacko.Ok yes first had assembly in school where it rained and I was happy.I like rain when there is assembly.I hate rain when I hate it.
Yeah anyway went nuts.LOL.=) then later Mr Chen.He asked me to do the presentation and I didn't know.I suaned Zi wei.Ho Zi Wei not Yew Zi Wei lol.I called him living lard.I don't know what he did but he went bonkers and tried to rape me with a ruler,an eraser and a pen.
The SHAME.So I let him work his terrifying anger on me and he beat me up with his shiny ruler.
Yes then presentation,I made a fool of myself.All I said for 1 minute was
Life is more important than other things you come across so you must live and not die because dying is for old people.
So Mr Chen went huh o.O and then I went back to my seat and downed 500ml of water into my body.
After school went with Jio then met Pok.I was doing chinese homework.Did for a while talk some crap then go home where we took the 4.30 empty train at AMK.I went to Yio Chu Kang.
Then now Im following somebody who can't stop mugging.
I can't stop mugging too
S___
Nutty professor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home