=/

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Hey clowns im back into this blogging shat.
Anyway this week of school passed real fast,and there wasn't any interesting things to talk about except in my common test results.I did badly,thanks to carelessness.Ownage.But at least I passed my subjects which im thankful for.
Anyway today was great,woke up and did some things then had some tution,later I went to wear jeans for BRIAN to see because he has never seen me in jeans before,at least no one has.=) then had cathetism where i got tied to a girl and aaron and went around looking for pictures.=.= . Went my grandma house after that.It was real quiet because my baby cousin wasn't there.Im feeling sad.
Anyway Im disappointed about my common test results and resolve to mug harder to get into at least double science at the end of the year.
Ownage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home